Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daylon's Bedtime

I have no idea who the hell Daylon is, however it is getting close to my bedtime and therefore...

Ingredients for a cocktail to lull you to sleep...

2.5 oz Vanilla Vodka
.5 oz Triple Sec
2.5 oz 7-Up

Pour Vodka into a glass, add the Triple Sec, then add 7-Up to taste.
Hope that after the cocktail's done, I will have an easy time falling asleep.









The irony is that I work at 7am tomorrow morning and I'm not tired and can't seem to fall asleep. The irony is that I worked close to 12 hours today, was running around like a chicken with my head cut off ALL DAY LONG, and yet I'm still awake. The irony is that now, as I am typing this, my eyelids seem to be closing.

My analysis is that writing puts me to sleep? That doesn't make any sense at all! ;)

As for the fact that I have been away from the blog for a few days, I have been working on a documentary screenplay idea that I am trying to formulate into a script, and I'm still plugging away at my children's book. Finally, I have a really hot new scene for my romance novel that I am still trying to flesh out. All the details are there, its just a matter of making it as enjoyable to read as it is and was to do...

And with that, I'm finally dozing off.

More to come soon. Definitely before Vegas on Sunday night for an early birthday EXTRAVAGANZA!

Allegro!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment