Thursday, March 5, 2009

Acceptance

This is hanging in the cubicle of the person whose desk I am sharing today and I thought I would write it down to embrace its ideals...

"Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed it is because I find some person, place, thing or situation - some fact of life - unacceptable to me. I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Absolutely nothing happens in this world by mistake and unless I accept life completely on life's terms I cannot be happy. I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as on what needs to be changed in me and in my attitude. When I stopped living the problem and began living the solution the problem eventually went away. Acceptance is the answer."

Now back to work. More later. :)

Allegro,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment