Monday, March 16, 2009

Cloud 9

Ingredients for an absolutely wonderful day:

1 oz Frangelico
3 oz vodka
1 oz chocolate syrup
4 cups coffee
1 cup milk
10 cubes ice
2 tablespoons sugar
Top with whipped cream

Blend all ingredients together in a blender until ice is well chopped. Pour in a coffee mug and top with a generous amount of whipped cream.





One of the most amazing things about living alone is the fact that I can be naked all the time. I love cooking naked and getting ready while naked and eating naked. I happened to be getting ready while naked yesterday and who should call, but the guy I went on a date with on Friday night. He TOTALLY asked me out on another date! Tomorrow night we are going to see the big blue penis in Watchmen and then maybe out for a drink. After he hung up, I danced naked around my living room. :)

Following that, I cleaned my apartment a bit, went out for frozen yogurt with Ali, bought a box of my favorite Girl Scout Cookies (TAGALONGS!) and proceeded to spend the rest of the night at Cam's with Melly. We made dinner (pasta, green beans and chicken), dessert (An amazing chocolate swirled with cream cheese cookie bar), and watched RuPaul's Drag Race (which, if you haven't seen, you must start watching immediately. It's on LOGO and it is drag queens who complete challenges like on ANTM. The show is absolutely FIERCE!)


Needless to say after a day like that, I was on cloud 10. It's a much better place to hang out than cloud 9, although I thought a drink aptly named "Cloud 9" would be quite fitting.

For the remainder of my last day off before 8 days of straight work, I will be doing a spreadsheet (for work...actually), cleaning my room, and going to see Liz and a bunch of amazing people for her birthday dinner. Glorious!

Allegro,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment